Join us Saturday, August 29th for the 2nd annual Parade of Honor motorcycle ride, benefiting The Folds of Honor. FOH provides scholarships to family members of fallen and disabled service members.
Here is all the info on the ride:
- Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Registration starts at 10 am, Kickstands go up at Noon
- The ride starts a Black Sheep Harley Davidson at the corner of 4th Avenue & 4th Street, in Huntington
- $20.00 per rider and $30 per couple. Registration includes a ride t-shirt (while supplies last) and includes raffle tickets for drawings at stops.
- Stops include Buffalo Wild Wings in Ironton & Portsmouth, Clark’s Pump N Shop in Greenup, KY, and the Kentucky Veterans Cemetery North East.
Presented by: Southern Ohio Medical Center, Buffalo Wild Wings, Bud Light and Budweiser, proudly distributed by Perry Distributors of Ashland & Ironton, Black Sheep Harley Davidson, East Coast Tees & Clark’s Pump N Shop.
Welcomed by: Bear Vapor, Citizens Deposit Bank & Ashland Cycle.